Saturday, April 13, 2013

An Escape!

Alright, thanks to Cecilia blabbing, I guess my secret is out. No point in hiding it any longer.
I'm not Cecilia, just using her body is all o.o

My name is ILLUMINA or as I was known Lucia ^-^

Actually, I don't care. I sort of just made the "Real!Cecilia" up in order to get rid of Alicia. She was getting a bit too nosy. She's hot though, I do admit that.

After she tried to inflict her shard on me, I escaped and teleported to the flower fields.
I'm guessing from the comments of her blog that she was trying to find out something, I guess it doesn't matter, now at least ^-^

Cecilia, the real one is kind of dead-ish. ^-^

Who killed her?

GUESS WHO! ^-^

I'm not sure what to do now. I guess I'll try to get my revenge on Slenderman for killing me OR I could try to just live with this ^-^

I guess I should report back to the Smiling Man. Even he hasn't detected me yet ^-^

Silly fears!

Except me of course ^-^

~Ciao! ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Well if you had just said that I wouldn't have tried to let Shine invade you. Would have been much easier on the both of us.
    We could just have had a nice little talk, right before I would have shot you in the head.

    Not sure if that'd have any effect but I could try.<x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Illumina, I must say, your a bad actress.

    Your also incapable of going trough the plan, until the end, that will backfire.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete