Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Combat!

So we arrived at the place that the Instant was at ^-^ and the Instant was quickly to run away from us. These nests popped out of nowhere and started to fight us. I mean there were velociraptors at points and it really freaked us out.

I was tried doing my best, using my petal powers(I know it sounds kinda lame, but it isn't ^-^'') against that one girl, Kyra but aside from holding her off for a bit I didn't manage much >->
Alicia moved with her gun into the building to try to escape the birds.

Using the Flower Fields I teleported my way inside with a molotov cocktail that EAT had provided and threw it at one of the nests that was about to kill Alicia. ^-^

NOBODY TRIES TO KILL ALICIA >_<

Anyway, I teleported us out of there and quickly drove. Shine, the dying man shard that Alicia has within her started to heal Alicia's wounds ^-^.

We got lucky ^-^

But the Instant escaped x.x

Well better luck next time ^-^

I'm here. Finally I'm here. This was exhausting, I never knew taking possession of someone was this exhausting. Then again maybe its because I'm not a possessive thing. Right, I should perhaps explain to the readers who I am. 

I'm


3 comments: