Friday, April 26, 2013

A Jack!

In the room that I found the mask in there was a little girl. She was silent & not afraid of my exterior o_O

She looked cute ^-^

Except for the fact that her mouth was sewn shut. I don't get what's up with that. But she seemed to take my presence very well ^-^

She is following me.

I find it rather odd that she is.
I don't mind the company though ^-^

After talking to her for a bit, with her only being able to answer yes or no questions, something happened.

Jack appeared, emerging out of one of the walls.

"I'd be careful if I were you" He said and opened a can of beer he was holding?

"Why?"

"See that girl?"

"Yeah"

"She's a follower of Dreichmann"

"oh"

"Indeed. So what I think you should do is take her with you."

"Why?"

"While usually he finds his servants replacable, this one is special to him. So, that will lure him to you"

"Ah"

"Seriously...for a girl that looks like a serial killer you sure don't know what you're doing"

"Yes I do, I'm going to kill Dreichmann"

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you need to kill him?"

"That one girl told me to"

"The woman of life? So you just follow people's orders blindly?"

"ehm"

"I have to ask you the same thing I asked Cecilia back in the day. What is your goal at this point?"

"Ehm"

"Lucia. For all the crap you gave her for wanting to be a servant, to have no goal. You are doing the exact same thing, only you have less of a reason to do so. If I'd give a damn I'd slap you"

"Uh"

I started crying q.q I hate when people are right.

"So, here's what is going to happen. You're going to leave her body. You are going to go into the child over there. You will continue to update this blog and you will follow my orders, capish?"

I was going to refuse and point out the fault in that plan as it undermined what he said before, but I couldn't. I lost the ability to speak as he snapped his fingers.

"Oh dear, I guess there are no objections then"

He snapped his fingers again and I left Cecilia's body, which he took with him.
I'm now in this child's body.

She has her name written on her hand.

Emily.

Cute name, I guess.

Jack gave me orders. I guess I'll go follow them.

~Lucia

4 comments:

  1. Next time we meet I'm giving you orders too. They'll probably involve you dying or fucking the hell off.

    You seem to follow everyone elses orders anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy put you into a young child's body? Something that would leave you vulnerable and defenceless if attacked? Take it from me as a child myself, it ain't easy. I learned you have to be constantly aware of how much of a clean target you look to attackers.

    And yet you trust Jack and do as he says? Even though he offers no security whatsoever? You cannot trust Fears as it stands, but this is insanity. I hope you have a million back-up plans ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a Fear herself. Who cares! If she dies good, if she succeeds and then dies, even better! Just saying. The less Fears running around, the better.

      Delete
  3. What I care about at this point right now, is where is Cecilia.

    I don't give two shits what happens to this brainless Fear.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete