Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Night!

So last night was fun ^-^

I should explain why ^-^'' After getting to safety at a hotel, me &  Alicia got kind of intimate. If you know what I mean ^-^''

We made love.

Well, that sounds a bit corny, but still. I was just about to ask her what we should do now when she kissed me.

I was confused as hell ^-^''

"You wanted this right?" She said, sounding like a character from some hentai game.

Not that I play those >///>

I nodded and started to kiss her as well.

Things moved pretty fast after that.
I won't go into details, I mean...I'm a lady after all ^-^''

Anyway,

toodles ~!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. LISTEN PEOPLE...THIS ISN'T ME. MY BODY HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY SOME KIND OF DYING MAN SHARD EVER SINCE I RETURNED FROM THE CAGE.

I am the real Cecilia.

She calls herself ILLUMINA.

Why the hell did ILLUMINA get to have sex with Alicia, but not me? Although...I did feel it >///<
Fuck, why am I using these emoticons?
I hate emoticons.
Too much expression.

Also everything she said was a lie. Although...well, I am sorry I actually wrote that post where I apologized. She kind of manipulated me to use the emoticons.

~Real!Cecilia

6 comments:

  1. Somebody pick up that phone!

    Cause my bro totally fucking called it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man has a gift!

      Also, what is it with Shards and broadcasting all their sexual exploits? No one gives a fuck.

      Delete
    2. Except us Shards. We do give a fuck. We give all kinds of fucks. If you get what I mean! ~Shine

      Delete
  2. I have not broadcasted any of my sexual exploits... Faceless was the one who told you all about Jerry...

    Though this is to be expected. Discretion is my name.

    ~The Liar

    ReplyDelete