Monday, April 1, 2013

A Hotel!

I realized as I headed to buy plane tickets that I am in fact a rose bride. That means I can teleport using the flower fields.

I'm new to this, cut me some slack >_<
I've never had teleportation before, so I didn't realize.

But anyway, I'm in Belgium...specifically in Antwerp where Smiley told me Alicia was going to be at.
Oh, Alicia...I would love to finally meet you ^-^

I'm staying at the Riverbed Hotel, so yeah come there ^-^

You are just going to have to take my word that I'm not here to hurt you or anything. I mean, you can just bring a gun with you if you feel safer that way.

Anyway!

Can't wait to see you!

^-^

3 comments:

  1. Are all rose brides this quirky?

    Ye why don't you just tell the whole world including proxies where you want to meet. -.-
    Just send me an e-mail with another location. I don't want every servant to drop in on our meeting.

    And I always bring a gun. So don't worry about that.

    She's also bringing a Shine! ~the Shining one

    Yeah.. that too. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lot more perky than what I've previously read from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Lucia was, tell me is that your way to cope with her death?

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete