Monday, April 1, 2013

A Girl!

I met with Alicia today at a location that I'm not saying. I'm forbidden, for some reason. Alicia's idea.
Anyway, we met at a hotel and she came into my room ^-^

I went ahead and hugged her, but she was not really willing. But eventually she hugged me ^-^

"Hi Alicia, we finally meet"

"Yeah, I guess we do"

"So how have you been?"

"Can't complain"

"Alright. I kind of just wanted to see if you needed help with anything!"

"Well, if you have been reading my blog you already know what I need"

"Right...I may be of help to find Moonlight"

"Really?"

"Yeah. The Fact is in the flower fields and he kind of knows a lot of locations where shards are"

"That would be great! I mean its not the Instant, but its something"

"Yeah"

"So, I gotta ask. Why are you a rose bride?"

"I had no choice but to make another deal with Jack"

"Yeah I guess. Are you really sure you are on our side?"

"Positive" I said and smiled ^-^

After a bit of back and forth I decided to just go ahead and kiss her. I mean like I've said in the past, to me a kiss isn't a big deal ^-^

Besides, I promised her a kiss 10x better than my kiss with Knight.

So I gave her one. ^-^

It was rather hot if I say so myself, because she kind of struggled at first. But then after a while she seemed to just give in ^-^

Although she kind of slapped me afterwards and was like "what the hell?" I kind of could see that she liked it as much as I did.

I'm not going to get together with Alicia again or anything. Its just a promise I was keeping. Nothing else.
Anyway, I'm going to contact The Fact to see if I can find Moonlight.

^-^

4 comments:

  1. So thats why. <.<
    You're lucky I just slapped you and nothing worse.

    Pfft you liked it ~Shine

    Shuddup. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven. Seven times you used the emoticon: ^-^

    Rose Brides definitely have "Quirkiness" to add to their list of eldritch powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fact is in the flower fields with no body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be new here. I suggest doing more research on my kind, thank you.

      Delete