Friday, April 5, 2013

A Trip!

We are on the road towards a neighboring country ^-^
Alicia didn't want to teleport, so we are driving.

The view is pretty awesome and everything is so pretty ^ö^

Alicia was driving and she looked so cute. I almost felt compelled to kiss her again, but didn't since that pisses her off. ^-^'''

I really want her to trust me again... >_>

I just want to forget everything I did in the past <_<

I just want to live my life now ^-^
Anyway, I'll report once more when we get towards our destination ^ö^

HELP M-




3 comments:

  1. "Help m-"

    ^ What the hell? Thats.. Odd or suspicious, probably both..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a mind fuck at the end.

    Something fishy here, I don't like that. Yet something tells me, that this Cecilia that talks trough, these "Smileys"? Is that what you call those? Isn't really her.

    Weird feeling is all.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "HELP M-"

    Presumably it's supposed to say "HELP ME" but what/whoever wrote it got interrupted. Who/what would write something like that? Do you have a Shard or something else trapped inside you that needs help?

    Also, if it could type "-" why couldn't it type "E"?

    ReplyDelete