Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Living!

Alright, so something interesting has happened ^-^

The Smiling Man wasn't in the flower fields, so I just chilled ^-^.

But there was someone else who was there as well. It was a woman, not unlike Cecilia in appearance but instead of red hair she had black hair with some pink stripes.

"Hello Lucia"

"Cecilia?"

"No, guess again"

"Ehm...Whisper?"

"Wrong again"

"Just tell me who you are!"

"I'm the Woman of Life or that is what they call me at least."

"Are you a fear or something?"

"I don't think anyone would classify me as a fear. Then again, it depends on how you define fear"

"Fair enough...what do you want?"

"I want you to do something for me"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing major. Just kill Dreichmann"

"You mean the black dog?"

"Yes. See, he shouldn't be a fear in the first place. Neither should you, but for different reasons"

"I earned my fear status"

"How? By getting killed by Slenderman. You can see, the system is pretty fucked up. I want to change it"

"What's wrong with the system?"

"In a world where a man can descend to godhood like Dreichmann did, there is something wrong. I'm more shocked that the fears allowed it"

"Huh...alright, so how do you want me to kill Dreichmann?"

"Simple"

"Hmm?"

"You throw him into the Quiet"

"Wouldn't that kill me if I'm not careful?"

"YES!"

"What do I get out of it?"

"Your old life back. You know, before you met him "

"You got yourself a deal"

I shook her hand and she vanished in a a beam of bright light.

I guess I have to go kill the Black Dog, fear of secrets. That's going to be a task and a half. ^-^

Wish me luck ^-^

2 comments:

  1. How disgustingly naive you are.

    So there's a system to who gets to be a Fear? And now you get to kill one of them, I hope you succeed, but I have my doubts.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following orders from the first person you meet. Wow.. You really have nothing better to do do you?

    Oh well, if you kill him thats one Fear less. And if he kills you same thing. So its a win-win situation really.

    ReplyDelete