Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Face!

Alright, this could've gone better. >_<

I teleported to the location that the black dog was last seen according to the woman that I met earlier.

When I got there, hundreds of crows attack me.

I managed to kill a lot of them, but they ate some of my face or rather some of Cecilia's face.

A lot of it actually, almost all of it.

I can't heal myself, so I am just walking around with a mask on. Kind of like the one from Friday the 13th, only black.
Suits me alright.

The bleeding has stopped though ^-^

I teleported to the nearest empty room I could find. I found the mask there.

It still hurts >_<

Either that bitch tricked me or the Black Dog moved.
Why is the Convocation after me?

7 comments:

  1. The convocation seems to hate faces..

    Does that make you the Faceless Bitch now?
    Because that's what I'm gonna call you from now on.<x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Incognito said it in the last post, you are incredibly, fucking naive!

    Fall for such a stupid trick? My goodness and here I thought humanity couldn't get any dumber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illumina, this running around in Cecilia's body, it's kinda like borrowing someone's only car and doing loads of crazy stunts and smashing it up and then handing it back to them. It's kind of a shitty thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you know but.. Cecilia is already dead. It doesn't really matter. Illumina killing Cecilia was a much shittier thing to do.

      Delete
  4. Female Dying Man me? Oh god. Why Fate? Why would you do such a thing?!

    ~The Faceless Bastard

    ReplyDelete