Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Life!

So me & Alicia met up.

I might as well explain how Alicia looks like for people who don't read her blog. She's a blond with short hair and glasses and is really cute >///<

So we met up at a location(not telling <-<) and we talked for a bit. She seems still pissed at me for what I did and how we broke up x.x
I already apologized, can't do more than that.

As we were about to go to the location Moonlight is in we were ambushed. A bunch of proxies burst through the windows in the middle of our convo. Rude <_<

One of them was like a small slenderman thingy. It wasn't Slenderman, I would've recognized him, but he looked like Slenderman but with a sock over his head and only 2 tentacles.

It was bizarre to say the least. o.O

They were closing in on us, preparing to attack us. I quickly grabbed a hold of Alicia, kind of hugging her tightly as I summoned a portal behind us.

It wasn't long before we were in the flower fields, laying on the grass. ^-^

She slapped me again.

What is it with her and slapping me >_<

She was like "What the hell?" again. I'm sure she has more reason to now, she was upset about many things like for example bringing her to the flower fields. ^-^

"It's alright Alicia, I can just teleport us back. Just to some other location"

I opened up a portal.

"grab my hand"

She was reluctant, but eventually did so and we were off to the location where Moonlight was. ^-^

Alicia was quick to talk to him.
I don't remember what they talked about. In fact I don't remember a lot of what happened there o.o

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember much either. Shine did most of the talking.
    And next time you teleport us WARN ME FIRST!
    Do you have any idea how weird that was for me? <.<

    But yeah I don't know what's up with that sock guy either. That's the second time I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tend to get used to teleporting, the more you do it.

      Delete