Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Return!

Alright, after all of this where I became a dying man shard for some reason and landed again for some reason in the body of a girl named Huntress. I overtook her body and absorbed the dying man shards that were within her. After that I sort of killed her, not really by any real intention. It was just me becoming too big for her brain to handle.

After that I used her body to go over to a local bar, to meet who else? Jack.

"Well if it isn't Cecilia as I live and breath"

"I go by Daughter at times these days, but yes it's me."

"What can I do for you?"

"Do you know where my body is?"

"You don't read your own blog, do you?"

"I have a blog?"

"Lucia set up a blog on your account. She has been in your body for a while. She's no longer in it though"

"So where is my body?"

"I have it in my possession"

"I want it back, Jack!"

"Easy there tiger. What do I get out of it?"

"I don't know, you can have the body I'm in right now"

"What use will that do?"

"It attracts dying man shards"

"Oooh...I like that. You've got yourself a deal"

I shook his hand and just like that I was back in my original body. My face sort of hurt and I could not see anything well.

"Oh, didn't I mention that the convocation sort of messed up your face? My bad"

"Jack you asshole, fix this!"

"Is that a wish?"

"Yes!"

I shook his hand again and my face became back to it's pretty self.

"Alright, nice to do business with you Cecilia, as always. I'm sure nothing bad will come of this"

I hate his sarcasm, mostly because he's right. I can only foresee bad things from this, but I had to. Its nice being in my original body again and finally I have control of my blog again. Lucia didn't change the password, well I did now.

It's great to be back folks. Anyway, there was something I was going to do.

Hmm...

Oh that's right, kill Lucia for killing me. I think that would be a great place to start with. Then maybe later I can try taking on other targets, like slenderman for example.

Oh how the tables have turned now.

~Cecilia

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're safe, Cecilia. That other girl fear thingy Lucia is beyond stupid, you probably won't have to lift a finger before she's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got that immortality you wanted I see. Well to a certain extent.

    Be carefull though, you never know if the Instant comes after you. And the last thing anyone wants is for that bastard to get any more powerful.

    ReplyDelete