Saturday, March 30, 2013

An Apology!

I want to apologize.

To who?

A lot of people. For example I want to start out by apologizing to Alicia. I know I can't make up for the things I've said, the way I treated you like garbage throughout our entire relationship if you can even call it that, if you can then it wasn't a happy one...at least not for you.
I apologize.

I'm sorry Lucia...for not saving you. I could've saved you or at least tried, but no...in a final act of selfishness I thought more about my own needs than others.
I miss you.

And really...there are just a bunch of people that I've comitted gruesome acts of sexual and physical violence against, especially in my position as one of the trials.
I'm sorry.

I know there is nothing I can do to make up for any of this. All I can do is try to be a better person from now on, which is exactly what I plan on doing.

I want to get out of this cage and help people with the fears.
Put my years of experience to good use.

^-^ or at least I will try!

5 comments:

  1. Well atleast you know what you did wrong. I guess that's a start.
    You know if you described the cage maybe somebody with knowledge could give you a tip on how to get out.
    If you really are on our side now then its best if you get out of there. But don't mistake this for me forgiving or trusting you.

    At this moment you are just as thrustworthy as EAT is in my eyes. And You know I don't trust her. I just let her help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well its better than you hating me ^-^

      Delete
    2. Hating someone gets me nowhere. Just make sure you stay on the right side this time.
      Because as soon as you switch sides again I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head. (That is if we ever cross paths.)

      Delete
  2. *Looks at watch*

    17 days that lasted. You really have to pick your deals better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this "Personal Paradise" didn't take long to turn into a cage now did it?

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete